· Doctor of Philosophy from East China Normal University.
· Recently served as a Chinese teacher for three years in the   United States.
i University of Central Arkansas
ii Bentonville School District from Arkansas
· Awarded the 'Most Influent Teacher' and 'Excellence Teaching   Award' from Bentonville School District for three consecutive   years from 2014~2016.
· Master's Degree from Yang Zhou University.
· Recently served as a Chinese teacher for two years in the   United States.
i Kennesaw State University from Georgia
ii Skyview Elementary School, Bibb County School District   from Georgia
· 500+ students taught and 2,000+ course hours delivered.
· Master's Degree from Xi`an International Studies University.
· Recently served as an online Chinese teacher for two years.
i University of Michigan
ii Brandeis University
· 200+ students taught and 1,500+ course hours delivered.
· Master's Degree from Minzu University of China.
· Recently served as a Chinese teacher for more than four years.
i Beijing Institute of Technology
ii American CET academic program
· 560+ students taught and 2,250+ course hours delivered.
· Master's Degree from Beijing Foreign Studies University
· Served as a volunteer Chinese teacher for one year in Malaysia.
i Matrix Global Schools in Seremban
ii 105 students taught and 666 course hours delivered
· Certificate for Teachers of Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages, Confucius Institute Headquarters.